Gas Flow Restrictor
Saifilter gas flow restrictors play an important role in many systems and are designed specifically for the regulation of compressed gas flow in pneumatic valve assemblies. This component, often referred to as a gas flow restrictor, is carefully assembled and inspected in a clean room environment. Gas flow limiters can be customized for different installation application conditions to meet different requirements.
Saifilter manufactures gas flow restrictors in a variety of patented designs that provide durable and consistent flow control for a variety of applications. It is manufactured through rigorous processes and has sufficient mechanical strength to withstand sustained high temperatures up to 320°C and pressure up to 120 PSIG.
An outstanding feature of Saifilter gas flow restrictors is their uniform pore size distribution and long life. Unlike many other non-metallic porous elements, it channels gases through thousands of pores rather than a single pore. This design choice minimizes gas exit speeds, promoting a smoother laminar flow.
Porous Metal Flow Restrictors
Porous metal flow restrictors are corrosion-resistant devices designed to precisely control gas flow through micropores and are commonly used in the semiconductor and automation industries due to their chemical resistance and reliability.
High Pressure Flow Restrictor
A High Pressure Flow Restrictor is a device designed to regulate and limit the flow of gases or liquids under high pressure conditions. It ensures safe and consistent flow rates while managing high-pressure applications.
Sintered Metal Flame Arrestor
Sintered metal flame arresters are safety devices made from compacted metal powder. The high thermal conductivity of these flame arresters cools the flame front or combustion wave by absorbing and dissipating the heat of the flame. It is commonly used in various industries to safeguard against explosions by stopping flames from reaching potentially explosive environments.
Flow Restrictors for HPLC
Flow restrictors for HPLC (High-Performance Liquid Chromatography) are precision components designed to regulate fluid flow rates in chromatography systems. They ensure consistent performance and protect system components from potential damage due to uncontrolled flow.
Replacement Mott Flow Restrictor
The Replacement Mott Flow Restrictor offers precise flow control and is built for durability, using corrosion-resistant materials. It is engineered for easy integration into existing systems, providing reliable and consistent gas flow regulation.
Flow Restrictors for Gas Chromatography Detectors
Flow Restrictors for Gas Chromatography Detectors are specialized components designed to precisely control gas flow rates, enhancing the accuracy and repeatability of chromatographic analyses. Their precision calibration and durable materials make them ideal for the rigorous conditions of analytical chemistry applications.
- Construction material: stainless steel, titanium, Hastelloy Monel, nickel Inconel and more
- Working temperature: 450C for stainless steel
- Maximum working temperature: up to 760℃ based on materials
- Particle size:2-20 micron
- standard working pressure: 120 PSIG
- Unit size: each available for your needs
- Connection: customizable upon requirements
Features and Advantages
- Enhanced Gas Safety: The Saifilter gas flow restrictor Flow Restrictors ensure safer handling of hazardous gases by limiting the maximum flow.
- Tamper-proof Flow Control: These flow restrictors are individually calibrated to ensure accurate and consistent flow at a predetermined pressure. They are designed to maintain a fixed flow without the need for moving components or manual adjustments.
- Laminar Flow Provision: They enable laminar flow, reducing turbulence in gas pipelines, and are optimized for low-velocity gas delivery.
- Corrosion Resistance: Constructed from corrosion-resistant materials like 316L stainless steel and Hastelloy® C22, these restrictors are designed for durability.
- Precision Welding: They are precisely welded in a specially constructed glove box, ensuring surface mount and flat gasket flow restrictors are free from oxidation discoloration.
- Comprehensive Safety Testing: All units undergo a 100% Helium leak test to guarantee safety and seal integrity.
- Maximum Cleanliness: These restrictors are ultrasonically cleaned in reagent-grade IPOH, and then flushed with deionized water, ensuring top-notch cleanliness.
- High-Pressure Flush: They are treated with a high-pressure N2 pulse flush using 0.003m filtered and purified nitrogen, effectively removing particles and preventing particle shedding.
- Optimal Dryness: They are vacuum dried to ensure moisture content is less than 1ppm when required.
- Easy Identification: Each restrictor is laser-marked with flow specifics, allowing for easy identification.
- Individually Packaged: For optimal cleanliness, each flow restrictor is individually packaged in a polypropylene outer bag. It is carried out in a million-level packaging clean room.
Provides protection for needle valves and MFCS in constant pressure and current applications.
Exhaust systems - gas flow limiters can reduce the requirements of exhaust systems and significantly reduce costs.
Customize gas flow restrictor for each gas supply line.
Controlled exhaust flow during chamber exhaust or purge.
Pressure buffer - Used to protect against pressure fluctuations and pressure shocks.
Flame arrest-flow restrictors can also be designed to form a barrier to prevent the flame from ignitability of combustible gases.
A Gas Flow Restrictor is a device that controls and regulates the flow of gases by constraining the flow through a specific passage, allowing for precise adjustment of gas flow rates in industrial processes.
Gas Flow Restrictors are commonly used in various industries, such as pharmaceuticals, chemical processing, and gas chromatography. They are primarily employed to control and regulate the flow rate of gases in different processes.
Gas Flow Restrictors operate on the principle of constriction, where a narrow passage or orifice restricts the flow of gas. This constriction creates a pressure drop, allowing for precise control of gas flow rates. They can be designed using various mechanisms, including fixed orifice sizes, needle valves, or adjustable aperture designs.
Precision Control: Gas Flow Restrictors provide precise control over gas flow rates, allowing for accurate regulation in critical processes.
Safety: They can enhance safety by preventing excessive gas flow, and reducing the risk of leaks or over-pressurization.
Consistency: Gas Flow Restrictors help maintain consistent process conditions, which is crucial for quality control in various applications.
Cost Efficiency: Optimizing gas usage can lead to cost savings in gas-intensive processes.
Versatility: Gas Flow Restrictors are versatile and can be used with various gasses and in diverse industrial applications.
Gas Flow Restrictors can be designed to work with a wide range of gases and pressures. However, it's essential to choose the right type and design of restrictor based on the specific gas, pressure, and application requirements. Some gases may require special materials or designs to handle corrosive or reactive properties. Always consult with a knowledgeable engineer or manufacturer to select the appropriate Gas Flow Restrictor for your needs.