Sintered Bronze Fuel Filter
Saifilter Sintered Bronze Fuel Filter is designed to handle flexible fuel lines under significant vibration and impact stress, ensuring fuel system efficiency and reliability. These Bronze Fuel Filter elements use a depth filtration mechanism. It can effectively intercept tiny particles smaller than the rated pore size of the filter element and maintain good fuel flow even after long-term use.
Saifilter Sintered Bronze Fuel Filter element achieves efficient filtration through its unique structure and materials. They are very efficient because they capture not only debris on the surface of the filter element but also tiny particles within the element walls. Not only is this fuel filter reliable in its filtration process, but it is also compatible with many different fuel types, including diesel, gasoline, gasoline-alcohol blends, and methanol. The intrinsic structure of the Sintered Bronze Filter provides a high degree of precision in controlling particle size exclusion.
For Saifilter OEM manufacturers, the Sintered Bronze Fuel Filter must possess many vital features. These properties include strength and compatibility with different fuels, as well as materials and construction capable of reliability under harsh operating conditions.
The build quality of Saifilter Sintered Bronze Fuel Filter elements is critical. They use bronze material, ideal for handling hydrocarbon fuels and oils. Not only do these filters protect your engine from impurities and particles, but they also help ensure the smooth operation of your fuel system, improving fuel efficiency and extending engine life.
- Body material: sintered bronze
- Sintering option: pressureless sintering
- Porosity: 35% – 50%
- Micron rating: 10, 30, 35, 40, 75, 100μm …
- Operating pressure: 100psi
Note: Provide customized services based on your specific application.
|Material||Filter Rating||Porosity||Working Pressure||Operating Temperature||Shape||Coefficient of expansion||Density|
|Bronze Powder||1um-200um||35 - 45%||0.2 - 0.8MPa||5-60℃||Round Disc||17x10-6||1-6kg/mm2|
|Sintered Bronze Fuel Filter||φ4 - φ300mm||40-900mm||1-5mm||Yes|
Sintered Bronze Fuel Filters
Bronze Fuel Filter
- Precise Pore Structure: The sintered structure of the bronze allows for exact control over pore sizes, which is critical for determining the filter's selectivity in particle removal.
- High-Pressure Tolerance: Designed to withstand the high-pressure environments typically found within fuel systems without deforming or failing.
- Corrosion Resistance: The bronze material inherently resists corrosion, making it ideal for use with various types of fuel, including those with additives that may be corrosive.
- Adaptable Shapes and Sizes: They can be manufactured in various shapes and sizes to fit a variety of fuel system configurations.
- Environmental Adaptability: Sintered bronze filters can operate effectively under various temperatures and environmental conditions.
- Enhanced Filtration Efficiency: The tight control over pore size distribution ensures that many unwanted particles are trapped, protecting the engine from contaminants.
- Durability: Sintered bronze is a hardy material that can sustain repeated use and cleaning, offering a long service life.
- Ease of Maintenance: These filters can often be cleaned and reused, reducing operational costs and downtime.
- Environmental Benefits: Reusability also means less environmental impact than disposable filters.
- Reliable Performance: The consistency in the manufacturing process of sintered bronze filters leads to reliable performance across batches.
- Chemical Stability: They are less likely to react with the chemical components of various fuels, maintaining integrity over time.
- Low-Pressure Drop: Despite their refined filtration capabilities, these filters are designed to minimize pressure drop, thus maintaining fuel flow efficiency.
- Sound Dampening Qualities: The porous structure can also attenuate noise, contributing to quieter operation in fuel systems.
- Solvent Bath: Immersing the filter in a chemical solvent safe for use with bronze and designed to dissolve fuel residues.
- Ultrasonic Cleaning: Using an ultrasonic cleaner to generate high-frequency sound waves that agitate the solvent, effectively dislodging and removing contaminants from the filter.
- Backflushing: Running a solvent or clean fuel through the filter in the opposite direction of normal flow to push out trapped particles.
- Compressed Air: Using low-pressure compressed air to blow out debris from the filter. This should be done with caution to avoid damaging the filter media.
- Brushing: Gently brushing the surface of the filter with a soft-bristle brush can help remove particles, although this method may be less effective for particles lodged deep within the filter.
- Rinsing with Hot Water: If the contaminants are not oil-based, hot water can sometimes effectively clean the filter.
- Mechanical Agitation: Shaking or tapping the filter can loosen some surface debris, but this method is usually used with other cleaning methods.
- Detergent Wash: Use a mild detergent to soak and clean the filter, mainly if the contamination includes oils or other substances that a solvent alone may not remove.
- Internal combustion engine
- Fuel delivery system storage tank
- Tanker to backup generator
- Agricultural equipment
- Marine engine
Saifilter Sintered Bronze Fuel Filter is designed to trap and remove tiny particles and contaminants from fuel, such as dust, rust, and other solids that could harm engine components if allowed to pass through. This is especially critical in high-precision engines where even the smallest particles can cause significant damage or wear over time. By maintaining fuel purity, these filters help improve engine efficiency, reliability, and lifespan.
Saifilter Sintered Bronze Fuel Filters are versatile and can be designed for use with various fuels, including both gasoline and diesel. However, it's essential to use the correct type of filter for your specific fuel system, as diesel and gasoline have different chemical properties and may require filters with other specifications to operate effectively without degrading the filter material.
Saifilter Sintered bronze filters offer superior thermal and chemical resistance compared to paper or synthetic filters. They are also more resilient under high pressure, have a longer lifespan, and can be cleaned and reused, making them more cost-effective. Additionally, their metal construction can handle vibration and shock without breaking down, which is particularly advantageous in rough operating conditions.
Saifilter Sintered bronze filters are suitable for high-performance applications due to their ability to maintain integrity under stress and their excellent filtration properties. They are commonly used in performance automotive, aerospace, and industrial machinery where consistency and reliability are critical. The robust nature of these filters makes them an excellent choice for environments where maximum filtration and durability are necessary.
- Micron Rating: Select a filter with a pore size suitable for your specific needs. The micron rating will determine the extent of particles the filter can capture.
- Operating Pressure: Ensure that the filter can withstand the maximum pressure of your fuel system.
- Compatibility: Check that the filter material is compatible with the type of fuel you are using.
- Flow Rate: The filter should support the flow rate required by your engine or machinery without causing a significant pressure drop.
- Temperature Range: The filter should be able to operate effectively within the temperature range it will be exposed to.
- Physical Size and Configuration: Make sure the filter fits into your existing system and the connections are compatible.