Hot Gas Porous Powder Filter
Saifilter Hot Gas Porous Powder filter is made by pressing and sintering metal powders of different particle sizes. Filter components made of this material, such as Gasification Filters, have been commercialized for 35 years. With uniform aperture distribution and permeability, the manufacturing process adopts an all-welded component structure and precise bubble point specifications to ensure a reliable filtration grade, which is ideal for the long-term operation of filter units with pulse reverse cleaning function
The Saifilter Standard hot Gas Porous Powder Filter can integrate varying quantities and lengths of filter units within the filter unit according to the specific requirements of the customer. SAIFILTER offers a range of accessory options to meet the customized needs of customers.
Scanning Electron Photomicrograph of Typical Media Is Shown
In the SEM image, the pore and surface micropore details of the metal powder filter medium are clearly visible. Capture of tiny particles is more efficient in high-temperature gas-solid separation applications.
High Temperature SAIFILTER Metal Powder Filter Cartridge Manufacturing Process
The process of manufacturing hot gas sintered metal powder filter elements usually has the following three key steps
Mixing of metal powders of different particle sizes to obtain uniform and consistent ratios
Metal porous tube after vacuum sintering Shaping and Cutting
Hot gas metal porous element welding complete assembly
Data Sheet for Sintered Porous Metal Membrane Elements
|Code||Porosity ( % )||Bubble Point Pressure ( Pa )||Grade efficiency (98%um)||Permeability coefficients m3/ (m2路h路KPa)||Compressive strength (MPa)|
- Length: 10-15000mm, more than1500mm can be welded
- Outside Diameter(OD): 10-400mm
- Media Grade: 0.1-50 μm
- High-temperature resistance, up to 900℃
- Note: Special material, sizes, and shape can be customized
- Stainless Steel (SS316L, 304L,310S,904L)
- Hastelloy (C-22, C-276, XB-2)
- Inconel (600, 625,800)
- Monel (400 and so on)
Open End Component Type
Saifilter manufactures sintered powder filter elements with various component configurations, including open-ended and enclosed types. Our sales engineers can customize standard products or design bespoke solutions to meet your specific industrial fluid requirements.
Hot Gas Porus Powder Filter On-Site Installation
Installing sintered powder candle element in the glass industry
Sintered powder candle element
High temperature steam industrial applications
Hot gas sintered metal pwoder Filter
- High strength and dimensional stability
- No media migration or secondary pollution
- High filtration precision (as low as 0.1μm)
- High permeability based on asymmetric design
- Surface filtration
- Effective backwashing
- Extended lifespan
- Catalyst filtration
- Filtration of liquids and gases
- Mother liquor recovery filtration in PTA production
- Filtration in food and beverage processing
- Boiling fluidized bed
- Liquid flushing and aeration, etc
A Hot Gas Porous Powder Filter is a specialized device that is designed to filter or separate particles or contaminants from hot gas streams. This type of filter is made using porous materials, which have micro-sized pores to allow the gas to pass through while trapping particles or powders. Its application is prominent in industries such as metallurgy, chemical processing, and power generation where gases are often involved at high temperatures.
The working principle of a Hot Gas Porous Powder Filter involves utilizing its porous structure to separate particles from hot gas streams. The gas-containing particles flow through the filter, where the pores allow the gas to pass while trapping the particles due to size exclusion or adsorption mechanisms. The porous material's filtration efficiency depends on various factors including the pore size, particle size, and the characteristics of the gas stream.
Hot Gas Porous Powder Filters are typically made from materials that can withstand high temperatures and corrosive environments. These materials might include ceramics, metal alloys, or special refractory materials that have excellent thermal stability and mechanical strength. These materials are constructed with micro-sized pores to facilitate effective filtration of hot gases.
Maintaining a Hot Gas Porous Powder Filter involves regular inspections to assess the integrity of the filter material and to ensure that it is not clogged with particles. Cleaning procedures might involve back-flushing, where the gas flow is reversed to remove trapped particles, or other cleaning methods such as ultrasonic cleaning or using cleaning agents, depending on the type of particles being filtered. It is vital to follow the manufacturer's guidelines for maintenance and cleaning to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the filter.
Hot Gas Porous Powder Filters find their applications in various industries where there is a need to filter hot gases to remove particles or contaminants. Some potential applications include:
- Metallurgy: In processes like gasification or direct reduction, hot gases must be cleaned before they are used or released.
- Chemical Processing: In processes where hot gases are generated and must be purified before being utilized in reactions or discharged.
- Power Generation: In filtering flue gases to remove particles before they are released into the atmosphere, helping to reduce pollution and environmental impact.
- Waste Incineration: Filtering the gases generated during incineration to remove harmful particles and contaminants before release into the atmosphere.